[TenTec] 250HZ filter order update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 250HZ filter order update
From: troy_wideman@eee.org (TROY WIDEMAN)
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 14:19:24 -0800
 Hello all,
  I asked Tyler about including the 2.7 MHz filter for SSB ( that was suggested
on the reflector recently) in the order he is setting up for the 250Hz filter
and
he graciously consented given that a consensus of the parameters could be
established (see his attached comments). If there is still interest, please
e-mail me the parameters which you feel are appropriate and I will consolidate
the responses, re-post the results for comment and then send the final specs
desired to Tyler. 73, Troy, W6HV