[TenTec] Re: SSB Filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: SSB Filter
From: troy_wideman@eee.org (TROY WIDEMAN)
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 14:26:30 -0800
Update on potential order of a 2.7 KHz SSB filter:
 In order for Tyler to include an order for the 2.7 KHz filter, there will have
to be
25-30 commitments. The filter specs would be : center frequency of 6.300 MHz
and 6 db
bandwidth of 2700 Hz ( also, in order to get an additional filter for the
9.00150 MHz
center freq there would also need to be 25-30 commitments).
  If you wish to be included, please e-mail your name, call sign, and filter
quantities
desired to me . I will consolidate the info and send to Tyler and then it will
go to T-T
for ordering.
  As Tyler indicated, without 25-30 orders we'll have to drop the request.
73, Troy,
W6HV