[TenTec] Value of these items?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Value of these items?
From: Jerrydeen@aol.com (Jerrydeen)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 12:38:17 EST
Can anyone tell me the fair market value of the following Ten Tec items?
Please reply to my address, rather than take up band width on reflector.

509 Argonaut xcvr
208 cw filters
25 and 100 hz calibrator Color is for Argonaut 515
1 amp Ten Tec power supply
405 amp
Gray Ten tec mike on metal base.  Works intermittently.  Made for ten tec by
EV I think.  208 filter has red dot missing from TT logo.
All items are cosmetically good shape.  Amp has newer finals by ten tec.

I am thinking of parting with these items.  Thanks for your help.

Jerry WB0T