[TenTec] Ten Tec AC 5 QRP Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec AC 5 QRP Tuner
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul Helbert)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 05:19:37 -0500
Hi Gangue,

Just got back from Richmond (VA) Frostfest with a couple of goodies. No
manual for either one.

First is the Ten Tec AC 5 balanced QRP tuner.  I presume the unit never
had a top cover since the jumpers would need to be accessible for
operation.  What is the correct positioning of the red and blue wires?
If anyone has a manual (probably one page) I'd sure appreciate a copy.

Second is a Model HD-15 Heathkit hybrid phone patch.  Need operating
instructions there also.  Never used any phone patch before.  There are
"line" terminals on the back...what line do they mate?  My guess would
be 120 VAC.  A copy of the  manual would be appreciated here also.

Please don't go out and photocopy without letting me know.  I don't need
but one of each!

Thanks,

Paul, Wv3j