[TenTec] Corsair II value

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II value
From: S55648@aol.com (S55648)
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 16:19:50 EST
All,
With all my questions about my Corsair II, Icom 735's etc. it became clear to
me that my staion may of of some significant value.
I am curious, what is the station worth as follows:
A Corsair II, with full compliment of filters.
Just returned from TenTec with PTO rebuild, full alignment, tune up etc.
Its had a complete TenTec going over. (Its physical if you will). Perfection!
I have the 961 powersupply speaker and the 263 ext VFO.
All look exceptional.
What might I expect from an interested buyer?
jeff