[TenTec] Omni VI+ WOW!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ WOW!
From: ku4it@bellsouth.net (David E. Shelton)
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 22:04:58 -0500
Hello everyone,
Just came home from a long day and what do I find on my door. The Omni
VI+, I ordered yesterday, WOW! Very happy, here I am, got the rig all
setup and skimmed through the manual for the important stuff. By the
way, would it do any damage to the Omni VI+ if you accidental
transmitted with the auto-notch on in CW mode? Does not say so in
manual, just says it will interfere with audio notch. Installed the
filters from my previous Omni V and I was off to the races. Then I
discovered the bands were in terrible shape tonight, but I still got
fabulous reports running barefoot with 100W and my Heil headset and on
20, 30 and 40M CW.

I am an ear to ear smile. Sorry just had to tell someone that would
understand my XYL just says "whatever."

73 dit dit,

David E. Shelton, RN
KU4IT Amateur Op