[TenTec] Delta II info

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta II info
From: James D. Bruce" <jimnv3v@shore.intercom.net (James D. Bruce)
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:21:55 -0500
I have also noted that there is not any mention of the Delta ll's. Anyway I
have had mine for a couple of years and use it for DX'ing and contesting. I
agree that it's not complicated, I've had no problems with it except for a
close litening strike that blew out the control board. It's computer
controllable ( uses IC735 commands), so I'm building the 232 interface for
it. It's small, portable and does the job. I'd reccommend it over the Jap
stuff.
Jim Bruce
President/ Owner
Bruce Communications, Inc.