[TenTec] Another T-Kit receiver finished

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Another T-Kit receiver finished
From: jdroller@tricon.net (Jimmy D. Roller)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:52:02 -0500
I am in the final third of construction of the 1254 even as I type this.
Impressive so far and I can't wait to see how it does when finished. I'm
gonna pass on the Dr. appointment and see if I can trade in my 2X
cheaters for 4X at the local Wal-Mart. The components are wonders of
modern technology for their extremely small size, but hats off to the
guy who figured out how to print numbers and letters *that* small!

T-kits are fun! 73,

Jim, N4IR