[TenTec] Century 21

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century 21
From: sungch@nwlink.com (Yong Ku Cho)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 20:15:33 -0800
Hi Folks,
I owned Century 21 since 3 years ago. Mine is same as Bryan mentioned but it
doesn't have digital readout and the maximum power output is 25 - 30 watts. I
saw many AD for sell this rig around $120 - $170. I got my Century 21 trade
with RS HTX-100. I hope this will help.
73 de N7ZEI, Yong.
QRP-L #1386, NWQRP #0466