[TenTec] Looking for replacement knobs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Looking for replacement knobs
From: kr4wm@bigfoot.com (Web Williams)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 09:05:06 -0500
Does anybody have a pair of the new knobs like come on the 238 tuner
or Centurion amp? Does anyone know if they would bolt right on in the
place of the fluted knobs on a Corsair II and aux. VFO? Or would you
have to change the vernier and all? I've never put a screwdriver to
my set- just thinking about trying to match everything up.

One more query- is the paint available that they use to paint the
238 cover? 73 all, -Web in Myrtle Beach, SC