[TenTec] Posting problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Posting problem
From: k5gq@juno.com (k5gq@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 1998 22:52:04 -0600
Am I making some mistake?
I am getting the journal but did not see my post?

From: k5gq@juno.com
To: tentec@contesting.com
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 06:51:13 -0600
Subject: FS Corsair 1

Not sure if the first time this message was received.
Did not know it took two messages to subscribe.

$570*  Ten-Tec Corsair 1  H.F. rig (with manual)       hope to replace
T-T Omni V
         It looks like the Corsair at  http://pcd2.state.va.us/tentec/
* Plus shipping

 Ten-Tec within the last year fixed the display,
 replaced the cw crystal filter and a switch on the front panel.

 The relay has been replaced with transistor..
  Truely QSK
   NOW very quiet when switching from receive to transmit.

reply to
Mark Tyler
Houston, TX

There really is no big difference between the Corsair 1 and 2.