[TenTec] Many thanks for the Century 21 responses

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Many thanks for the Century 21 responses
From: jpoulin@erols.com (JEFFREY MICHAEL POULIN)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:50:34 -0500
Whew!! I posed a question to this group about the Century 21 rig and the
The responses were clear and helpful and obviously come from good
experience. Many Thanks for all of your help. (I was going to respond
individually, but there were just too many people to answer.)

Your answers have convinced me about the value of the rig but I am going to
hold off getting the one I heard about in Milwaukee. Nothing against Radio
Recyclers, but I prefer not to get a rig sight unseen. Besides, I am told
that they are often available at our local (Northern Virginia) hamfests.
The direct conversion receiver doesn't worry me. So many of you praised the
rig that it can't be much of a problem to get used to. Also, I can always
use the Scout or my SW rig as a receiver.

Again, my thanks for all the help.

Jeff/KF4JSV  QRP-L # 743