[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni D

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Omni D
From: kg7pv@teleport.com (Steve Miller)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 06:41:50 -0800
Hi, am selling my Ten Tec Omni D (series B).

It has the 500hz filter (217), the 30 and 12 meter upgrades, the noise
blanker, an extra new front panel and includes two of the 215P mics (one is
used, one is new in the box).  Turns down to < 1 watt for Qrp from the
front panel.  Notch filter and 3 stage audio filter also on board.  I also
have a new Ten Tec power cord I'll throw in.

Rig is in excellent condition and everything works as it should.  I
purchased it directly from Ten Tec.  Am selling it to finance the Ten Tec
Corsair II I got yesterday.

Price is $550 shipped in the Ten Tec carton (foamed to fit the rig) to
the lower 48.

Contact me here or at the shack 503-293-8926.   72

Steve Miller  kg7pv @ teleport.com  Portland, OR
(CN-85)  Norcal #308  QRP-L #109  ARCI # 9230