[TenTec] Scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout
From: jhrodgers@sprintmail.com (Jerry Rodgers)
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 1998 23:00:30 -0500
I have been a TenTec enthusiast for nearly 26 years and enjoy the
comments and discussions here on the reflector. Time to throw in my vote
of confidence in the TenTec company and my total satisfaction in
whatever equipment of their manufacture I have owned over that span of
time. Last week I purchased a Scout to use while awaiting shipment on my
new Omni6plus. The Scout is a phenomenal little rig and so far have
worked European stations, Australia, and Japan...all with very good
signal reports on 20m cw. Another piece of fine equipment from a fine
company! Can hardly wait to get my 6plus.   73, Jerry, K4JKL