[TenTec] Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V
From: ac5aa@juno.com (Duane A. Calvin)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 01:02:46 -0600
Before you purchase the Kachina, *BE SURE* to try one, hands-on.  As
someone who works a bit with computer interfaces, there are things that
work well with a PC monitor, and things that don't.  Make sure you're
going to want to be chasing a mouse around the screen or typing in
numbers to do simple chores like tuning, etc.  Everyone is different on
this, so you need to check it for yourself.

        73,  Duane

Duane A. Calvin, AC5AA
ac5aa@Juno.com -or- duanec@prodigy.net
Day:  dcalvin@austin.ibm.com

On Sat, 21 Feb 1998 19:13:06 -0600 gfbike <gfbike@millcomm.com> writes:
>I'm considering a Kachina (sorry!!) In order to fund this change, I
>have
>available a nice Omni V with serial port, 1.8 KHz filters in first and
>second IF. It is in perfect working order and has a new front panel
>(the
>old one had a tiny scratch by the Phones jack) and new end caps. I
>guess
>I'm kind of a perfectionist about how my equipment looks. There are,
>alas, a few scratches in the wrap case. Too costly to replace! Price
>is
>$1000, firm.
>
>--

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]