[TenTec] Corsair Saved/FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair Saved/FS
From: rchambers@aguirre.com (Ron Chambers)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 09:07:20 -0600
Went to a local hamclub auction this weekend to scour amongst the junk
boxes ( and believe me that was what  75% of it was!)..When I caught a
glimpse of the familiar TT logo...there it was, a 560 Corsair with matching
260 power supply/speaker, original manuals, brochures, cables, and
even the original 1983 invoice from Texas Towers......Managed to
wrangle it away from the unknowing, took it home, threw my extra
500hz filter in it and made about 100 QSO's in ARRL DX contest with
it...all out of sheer fun to try a Corsair (I have an OMNI 5 now)...But
anyway, not needing it,  I will sell it to another CW enthusiast....I will
leave my extra 500 hz filter in it; it has the standard 2.4khz in
it....everything seems to work fine, full power output, etc.....Interested?
Contact me via e-mail direct at rchambers@aguirre.com or call during the
day at 972-789-2642
73
Ron/K5PN