[TenTec] Miraculous cure of Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Miraculous cure of Omni VI
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 22:17:14 -0500
Those glitches build up in a microprocessor and total removal of power is
necessary to drain them out. Components attached to the processor can store
enough charge to keep the processor hosed up for hours. Yes, sometimes it
does take all night for the little buggers to bleed off.

Steve Ellington
Amateur Radio Operator N4LQ