[TenTec] Omni 6 radio control with LogPlus help please!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6 radio control with LogPlus help please!!
From: n1jp@wsg.net (John Pritt)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 98 22:30:22 PST
I'm using the Icom IC-735 selection, from the LogPlus radio selection menu and
I'm able to change modes and frequency by using the ctrl/function keys. Also
able to jump to packet spots with no problem. The problem I'm having is that I
cannot use the 'real time logging' menu as the freq on the VFO is not being
picked up by the program as I log and save entries. I can't even edit  the
frequency field in real time logging because the program is design to pick up
this info from the VFO and skips over the field!
If someone could help me resolve this problem I would really appreciate it.
Tnx            john   n1jp
n1jp@wsg.net