[TenTec] Omni 5 for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 5 for sale
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (NW9G)
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 1998 19:05:59 -0500
Ten Tec Omni 5 in Mint condition.  No filters or supply.  This rig is a one
owner purchased new in 1991 and has only been in one shack.  $950
This rig belongs to Truman - ex WA9LGC, now W9BV in Indianapolis.
Truman, like me, have been thinking and talking about getting a new Omni 6
plus
for some time, well he did and I havn't yet.  I still have my Omni 5 and
love it.  Anyway,that is the reason he is selling it.
Many of you cw operators know him well on the lower hf bands.  I will vouch
for his charactor and have personally delt with him on transactions in
the past.  He is a very good freind of mine and I cannot say enough about his
charactor.  Please do not respond to me, Truman has no computer so you will
need to call him at (317) 786-3396 , he says no calls after 9:00 pm local
time or 0200z.  Thanks guys......Steve..NW9G