[TenTec] Delta 580 ... more Kudo's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta 580 ... more Kudo's
From: cbrudtk@uswest.com (Charles Brudtkuhl)
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 18:17:19 -0500
Seeing all this Delta traffic, I finally have to add to it.

I LOVE MY DELTA 580 even though it just developed a case of trouble ..
the freq readout scans up and down the band about 500 khz even though
the "radio" is still on freq .. need to open it and find that poor
connector?

I echo Walt's (WA4VEC) comments, except I still have mine.  I've been
saying for a couple years that if I ever had to move to an apartment
with no DXing possibilities and little physical room, the Omni V,
Corsair II, and Cubic 103 would go and the Delta would stay.

The Delta 580 has one of the best sounding rx audio's since tube days...
it's just plain and simple >>> A COMFORTABLE RADIO <<<

73 de Chuck
WA0ROI