[TenTec] Ten Tec SWR Bridge problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec SWR Bridge problem
From: d_perrin@conknet.com (David Perrin)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 21:33:31 +0100
Hi-
 I have a T-Kit model 1202 SWR Bridge. It works fine EXCEPT on the
Reflected position. Whether measuring HF or VHF, 200 Watt or 20 Watt
power levels, Power or SWR; in the Reflected position the meter will
just indicate half scale. I have tried running the output and input coax
connectors reversed, and the result is the same (half scale reading) but
of course that is in the Forward direction since the connectors were
switched.

I have replaced the LM358N IC's as well as the ganged pushbutton switch.
Any ideas will be welcomed!

73 de dave