[TenTec] To Answer or Not to Answer, that is the Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] To Answer or Not to Answer, that is the Question
From: N4NT@bigfoot.com (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:36:18 -0400
Allen wants me to answer his down in the mud signal so he can work
Tennessee on QRP.  Jack implies that if I answer, I am saying I am
willing to ragchew and if I am not, then I should not answer.  I feel
"Torn Between Two Lovers."  Jack does have more posted credentials,
though.  Me, I'm an amateur through and through.  I do this stuff just
for the fun of it.  As one person told me, "An amateur built the ark --
professionals built the Titanic!"

All I said was, "Please use your head for something besides a hat rack."
Please be considerate of the other fellow's ears.  Geez guys.  I bet I'd
get heat if I said I was giving away free ice cream.

So my position is this:  I will answer Allen if I can pull him out of
the mud.  If he launches into a long monologue about his rig and antenna
and location atop the mountain, I shall move on.  That should suit them
both.  Imagine, pleasing two thin-skinned people with one stance, WOW
what a concept.

73, Mike N4NT@bigfoot.com