[TenTec] Squelch control for Omni C 546

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Squelch control for Omni C 546
From: baldwin@primenet.com (Dan Baldwin)
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 12:20:36 -0700
Your right but I am still confused. Do I have an Omni D series C since mine
is digital or is there an Omni series C and also an Omni D ? If there was an
Omni after mine (Omni D) do you know what the difference was ? Also do you
know
what years these rigs were manufactured (Omni A,B,C and D) ? Sorry for all
these questions but I am still confused.
Thanks for your reply -- Dan, 73 KK7JZ