[TenTec] FS: Corsair II and VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II and VFO
From: billclarke@mindspring.com (Bill Clarke)
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 16:46:42 -0400
I have the following for sale:

TenTec Corsair II and external VFO. Comes with manuals, TenTec
breaker/switch, 705 desk mike, Magic Notch filter (external), and 1.8
SSB filter.

I am the original owner, have not used the rig very much, and I do not
contest. Appearance is as close to new as you will find on both items. I
find that I have used the rig less than 5 hours this past year, hence I
am selling it.

Modifications made to the Corsair II:
1. 12 DC runs underneath case to breaker/switch which is glued to the
bottom of the case (easily removed). Should take ten minutes to put back
to original (no holes drilled).

2. Audio in/out must be jumpered if an external audio filter is not
used.

I do not wish to split up the set and am asking $850 plus $50 for
shipping and insurance. I will sell only to a US ham with a US address.

Bill Clarke W2BLC
(email address is billclarke@mindspring.com)
(telephone is (518)861-5273)