[TenTec] Why so many repeats?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Why so many repeats?
From: davek@yoda.ee.psu.edu (Dave Kelley)
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 14:29:32 -0400 (EDT)
I've been reading this list for about a year now, and I've noticed
that many people have owned multiple units of a single Ten-Tec model.
I'm puzzled by this. I can imagine that someone may have sold their first
unit, regretted it, and then bought a second unit of the same model. But
why would someone own three, four, or more units of the same model? Am
I missing something? (I don't buy and sell equipment very much; I tend
to stick with what I have.)

I really enjoy this reflector. The help and information provided by its
participants are invaluable, and I'm especially impressed that Scott
W4PA of Ten-Tec monitors the list!

Tnx es 73,
Dave NB4J

--