[TenTec] FS: Corsair II Accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II Accessories
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Sun, 17 May 1998 23:42:22 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have the following Corsair II accessories for sale as they are now
extra to me.

1. Corsair II top and bottom cabinet covers.
   Top cover is near new with only very small hairline scratch in it.
   Bottom cover is in good condition with several small blemishes.
   Overall condition of paint is very good. Will sell for $25.00
   shipped CONUS. Bottom cover does not include bail or feet.

2. Corsair II complete front panel unit less dial glass. (no knobs).
   Condition is 9.5 out of 10 with paint and all silk screening in
   perfect shape. NO WEAR! Excellent Finish! Small nick in the bezel
   below the dial glass slot. A chance to renew the front of  your
   Corsair II. Easy to install.  Will sell for $25.00 shipped CONUS.

3. TenTec 20 amp outboard circuit breaker used in the 12VDC power
   line to surge protect you rig when using other than TT power supply
   or mobile use. Complete with 8" leads.   Will sell for $15.00
   shipped CONUS.

Please e-mail me if interested in any of these items.

73 fer nw de N1LQ-Dave