[TenTec] Embedded Research Argosy CW Filter Question...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Embedded Research Argosy CW Filter Question...
From: domonkos@erols.com (Andy Domonkos)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 11:18:38 -0400
I just completed the Embedded Research model ER224 direct replacement
filter kit for the Argosy and am having a problem getting it to work in
the NARROW mode. It works fine in Wide but when narrow is selected I get
no audio. I triple checked the assembly and parts as well as ruled out
the switch in the Argosy as being defective. Basically audio is not
getting through the narrow filter part of the design. I'm just curious
if anyone has come across a mod or fix. I am beginning to suspect the
opamp chip or one of the .0022uf caps as defective.

I'd appreciate anyone sharing their experience with this filter kit.
Thanks.

Andy