[TenTec] Corsair I Goodies

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair I Goodies
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Fri, 29 May 1998 19:07:56 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I have the following Corsair I items for sale that might help someone to
rehab the appearance of their rig.

1. A complete set of black knobs including the main tuning knob and dial
skirt, bandswitch knob and the others.  This is "NOS' new old stock and
in very good shape. A COMPLETE set. (NOT Gray).

2. A pair of BLACK plastic front panel end caps to match the original
color scheme of the rig. (NOT Gray). Also "NOS"

3. A used but in very good condition DIAL GLASS that you can replace
your old scuffed up dial glass with. These are no longer available from
TT. Perhaps one of the last available. Though not new this one is
probably better than the one you now have.

Will sell all as a set and will NOT break up. You must buy all to get
one.

Will sell and ship in CONUS for $45.00

E-mail me with your interest.