[TenTec] Questions on Delta II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Questions on Delta II
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (W9SN)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:19:08 -0500
Brian Westfall wrote:

> I am considering buying a Delta II.  Any comments on the
> radio would be apprecitated.  I have a Scout ( which I think is a
> great little radio) and was wondering how the receivers compare.  I
> know QST reviewed the Delta II in Jan of 1992, however I am looking
> for real world comments from users.
>
> Thanks to all.
>
> Brian
> K7LI
> bw@mtwest.net

Brian, I've had mine for a year and it sure plays well.  I don't put it
in the
exact same class as my Omni but it is not far off.  I find for most of
my
ragchews the Delta is on more than my Omni......Hmmmmmm!
Plays well, great back up or main rig, price is right,  made in Tenn....
what more does a guy want......?   Three more 120' towers maybe....next
year!
Good luck....

                                Steve Narducci
                        Amateur Radio Station -  W9SN