[TenTec] Questions on Delta II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Questions on Delta II
From: nw9g@netusa1.net (W9SN)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:19:08 -0500
Brian Westfall wrote:
> I am considering buying a Delta II.  Any comments on the
> radio would be apprecitated.  I have a Scout ( which I think is a
> great little radio) and was wondering how the receivers compare.  I
> know QST reviewed the Delta II in Jan of 1992, however I am looking
> for real world comments from users.
> Thanks to all.
> Brian
> K7LI
> bw@mtwest.net

Brian, I've had mine for a year and it sure plays well.  I don't put it
in the
exact same class as my Omni but it is not far off.  I find for most of
ragchews the Delta is on more than my Omni......Hmmmmmm!
Plays well, great back up or main rig, price is right,  made in Tenn....
what more does a guy want......?   Three more 120' towers maybe....next
Good luck....

                                Steve Narducci
                        Amateur Radio Station -  W9SN
                          All Ten Tec Equiptment