[TenTec] Convert TH6DXX to 20-17-12m

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Convert TH6DXX to 20-17-12m
From: davidc@bit-net.com (DavidC)
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 1998 00:13:03 -0400
The conversion by all accounts sounds too ugly for words!  I surrender!
The TH6DXX is for sale!  :-)  Seriously!

I will keep the TH7 and explore interlacing 17 & 12 into a Cushcraft A3 as
someone has done and offered to describe, and look into some of the other
suggestions offered here.  Might still find something I can phase with the
TH7!

This has been a wonderful exploration of learning!  Thanks to all!  This
group is awesome!  73, DavidC  AA1FA