[TenTec] INRAD filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD filters
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 1998 17:22:41 -0700
I have gotten no replies that anyone is using the INRAD filters
in their Ten Tec rigs.  I went to the web page and it looks like
INRAD has not gotten them in stock yet, but they are out of town
right now.

The specs given by INRAD were a bit better for the 500 Hz and
250 Hz CW filters.  I wonder if anyone out there plans to get
them and see how they work?  I do plan to do that at some point,
running the INRAD filters side by side with the Ten Tec filters
to see how they fare.

Clark
WA3JPG