[TenTec] Delta 580 vfo transistor equivs.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Delta 580 vfo transistor equivs.
From: richard@richanny.demon.co.uk (Richard W Collins)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:24:44 +0100
Hope someone can help.

The vfo on my Delta 580 has died but fortunately the rig works fine on
the remote vfo and therefore I'm not qrt! Just without rit.
I can only think one of the two transistors has failed as there is power
going to the board.
Can anyone give me equivalents for the ones listed in the manual?
oscillator MPS6512 or MPS3693,  and  MPS6514 the buffer amp.
2N... and BC...  series are available here in the UK.
I'd like to be armed with replacements as the front panel needs to come
off to get at the board.
Thanks.
--
        Rich (G4PCE)