[TenTec] [Fwd: [LOGPlus!] Yaesu - Is the Radio Worth it?]

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] [Fwd: [LOGPlus!] Yaesu - Is the Radio Worth it?]
From: LOMAX1@prodigy.net (frank ayers jr)
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 1998 21:29:09 -0400
John wrote -
Thank you, Ten Tec, for being there to help us. We are loyal to you
because you are loyal us.

YES!
For a long time I had been looking for a emote VFO for my Omni V. After no
luck, I called the sales line to see if they had any used. After laughing,
the guy said they almost never get them in. But - he said they weren't that
hard to make. He transferred me to service where a guy spent 5 minutes
telling me what it entailed. I ordered the parts. They arrived 3 days later
and inside the package with the encoder was a hand written diagram just to
make sure I knew how to do it.
That's the 5th time I've called them and every time I've gotten a real
person who is friendly and knowledgeable. Nice treat in this day and age,

Frank
W2FCA