[TenTec] FS: OMNI V and DELTA II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: OMNI V and DELTA II
From: d_perrin@conknet.com (David Perrin)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:59:09 +0100
 I could use some room:

 Forsale a Ten Tec OMNI V with 500 Hz CW filter, 705 desk mic, DC power
cord and manual. This radio is in super condition, not a scratch. $1050
 I do have the matching 961 power supply and 238 tuner however, I'd like
to keep them...unless.
Forsale a Ten Tec Delta II complete station. General coverage receiver,
all the Ham bands to 30 MHz, Jones filter for excellent CW. Matching
power supply and mic. Power cord and manual. Not a scratch. $1050
shipped in original carton.

73 de Dave in NH