[TenTec] OMNI rig problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI rig problem
From: tds59@im4u.net (Thomas Smith)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:07:17 -0700
Speaking of the OMNI the club came into posession of...

 The display on this rugged beast has a nasty habit of going haywire; it
 looks like a computer is in the process of selecting tonight's
Powerball
 numbers (now where's that virus I wrote that picks MY choices...).

 Anybody out there have an idea as to what is causing this mess - and,
 most important, how I could fix it fast? Appreciate help on and with
 this (Don't worry, Sevierville - it'll be on its way to you soon
 enough)!

 Tom Smith/N8DXR