[TenTec] FS: TT Scout -- update

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TT Scout -- update
From: ataylor@heracles.llnl.gov (Allan G. Taylor)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 08:50:59 -0700 (PDT)
The Scout is still available. I have added the switching p.s. to the package if
the buyer wants it. Also, I gave the wrong number for the mic! It is actually
the 701 hand mike that comes with the rig (of course).

TT Scout, W5UXH FLS mods, linear amp interface mod (installed by TT), full
QSK mod . Package includes hand mike, mobile mount, and one band module (your
choice of those remaining). Will include the switching p.s. if desired, altho
I have two pending offers for it. $400, firm, + shipping.

Remaining band modules:  160, 80, 40, 30, 12. $22 each + shipping, after the
Scout package sells.

BTW: I used this Scout to finish up my 40m/cw DXCC (driving a Titan amp) while
I was acquiring an OmniVI.

Will also consider partial trade deals for the following:  HyGain DX77 vertical,
Timewave 599ZX DSP, TS-50S, or IC706/II.

Allan  K7GT   k7gt@qsl.net

(925) 422-1572 (day phone)  Pacific time zone
(925) 846-8703 (home phone)