[TenTec] 217 filter with extra loss

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 217 filter with extra loss
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:54:20 -0700
If I wasn't clear in my last post, I was comparing two
Ten Tec model 217 filters for loss and center frequency
and found one to be noticeably lossier than the other.

My comments on the INRAD filters were that they were
lower loss than the Ten Tec models 282 and 285, and I
had two pairs of the Ten Tec filters to compare to.
The INRAD filters sure brought the signals out of the
noise better in each case, and the S meter jiggled more.

I reread my last post and it didn't look clear to me.
I must have been to excited to think about what I
was writing.

Clark
WA3JPG