[TenTec] FS Homebrew 208 type filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Homebrew 208 type filter
From: hmmjr@erols.com (H. M. 'Puck' Motley, Jr. W4PM)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 22:48:20 -0400
It's not as pretty as a 208 filter but if functions exactly the same and
has the same circuit and switch arrangement.  It's wired on perf board
using point to point wiring and is mounted in an unfinished aluminum
mini box measuring 2"x5"x3" (hwd).  The plug attached is for the
Argonaut 515 but I have a plug which fits the 509 so you can swap it out
if you have a 509.  $18 buys it shipped to your door. The box, switch
and caps cost me more than that. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money
back.
73,
Puck