[TenTec] Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI
From: chestert@pressroom.com (Chester Alderman)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 21:56:59 -0400
--=====================_9754695==_.ALT

Yikes, I may be in trouble Steve, I just got an email from Chuck - W7MAP
saying
he has already tried the FT-1000 MP against his Omni 6 and has already sold
the
MP!!! I'll let you know how this works out.

73,

At 01:16 AM 8/12/98 +0100, you wrote:

> Ummm, I bet on the OMNI!  From an OMNI VI owner too! I could have saved you
> the trouble, K8CV owns both, but the he'll tell you the FT1000 sits under
its
> plastic cover quietly while the OMNI works, nuff said de Steve, W8SFF

Chester Alderman
Tom - W4BQF
chestert@pressroom.com

--=====================_9754695==_.ALT

Yikes, I may be in trouble Steve, I just got an email from Chuck - W7MAP
saying he has already tried the FT-1000 MP against his Omni 6 and has
already sold the MP!!! I'll let you know how this works out.<br>
73,<br>
At 01:16 AM 8/12/98 +0100, you wrote: <br>
owner too! I could have saved you the trouble, K8CV owns both, but the
he'll tell you the FT1000 sits under its plastic cover quietly while the
OMNI works, nuff said de Steve, W8SFF <br>
&nbsp; <br>

Chester Alderman<br>
<b>Tom - W4BQF<br>
</u></html>