[TenTec] 1st contact!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 1st contact!!!
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:28:55 -0500
>Just had to tell someone that I just made my first HF contact with a
>TenTec rig (a shiny new Scout that came in the mail yesterday).  As fate
>would have it, an Omni 6+ in Texas came back to my CQ.  What's the odds?
>
> I'll check Sunday 12:00 PDT on 14.275 +-  to join in on the TenTec net.
>
>Eric K0AVW

Congrats, Eric.  HF is really, really neat.  I've been a ham for 36 years
and I am still amazed at how I can talk to people anywhere in the world
right from my house.  The "Gee Whiz" of ham radio is still there for me.
Hope it's the same for you.

And when Ten-Tec takes over the world, it will be even better!

Joe Koppi, W0SU
W0SU@pclink.com
St. Paul, MN