[TenTec] Re-supply voltage

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re-supply voltage
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:04:50 -0500
Casey,

I would have no hesitation about connecting my Ten-Tec power
supply output (13.9 volts) to anything these days that says it
needs 12 volts to work.

If I had any serious concerns, then I would be in touch with the
manufacturer to get assurance or caution.

73,
dale, kg5u

>Is anyone running a Logikeyer 3 unit? I've heard they are
sensitive

http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.htm
http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm