[TenTec] Need Info on TT 1150 Over Voltage Protector

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Info on TT 1150 Over Voltage Protector
From: kf5mc@flash.net (Joseph Pursley)
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 17:41:33 -0500
Hi Ken:
Looking over my Ten Tec paperwork I cannot find the 1150  I did however find a
spec sheet on the 1140. The 1140 is a magnetic circuit breaker designed to be
placed i series with the Power lead and Radio. It is not an over voltage
protector. Its ratings are:
Normal operation is nominal 18 amps the Trip rating is 24.3 amps. I can only
describe the 1140 as looking like a toggle switch. I hope this will be if some
assistance to you......joe