[TenTec] For Sale: Ten tec QRP kit, #1340, sealed from TT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Ten tec QRP kit, #1340, sealed from TT
From: e.g.j-smith@isp.com (Bob Wilderman)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:34:43 -0700
For Sale: I have an unopened, still factory sealed in shrink wrap, Ten Ten
QRP kit, Model #1340, for 40 meter CW. The kit has full QSK, RIT, built-in
speaker, 3-5 watts output. I am selling it because I have no time to build
it, the kit is also too advanced for me to build. I am buying a ready made
1340 from a fellow ham. Must sell soon. Asking $80 including the shipping
via Priority Mail, USPS with insurance for $100. If interested, please
contact Bob, K3SRO at 215-822-7474 or via e-mail at dlrwild1@voicenet.com

Thanks,
Bob Wilderman
K3SRO