[TenTec] The dog ate my homework - redux

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] The dog ate my homework - redux
From: gmaier@ultranet.com (George Maier)
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 00:02:42 -0400
Thanks to all who responded with ideas and words of encoragement; I got
it working.  The cure was to copy the inbox doc to safe place, then
delete the contents of the active inibox doc in Navigator.  Having done
this, I opened the message mailbox and of course it barfed, but it reset

itself in the process.  Then I deleted the bogus empty inbox doc,
replaced in with a copy of the original and again re-opened the message
mailbox.  Lo and behold, all the unread stuff appeared again.  It seems
the message mailbox lost rack of the new messages even though they were
really there.  The reset forced it to start from scratch.

73 all
George - K1GXT