[TenTec] T-T 301 Picture

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] T-T 301 Picture
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 08:35:12 -0500
I received a message from my ISP server telling me of a problem
with an upload I did to my website last night....apparently, I
missed checking the Model 301 picture.  It is now working.

Give me another hour or so before checking....while correcting my
error (it was a filename problem), I came up with another
idea....an inside view of the Model 301.  Now, I have to say, the
wiring is mine, not Ten-Tec's--the parts were procured from
Ten-Tec, but the solder and soldering/wiring technique is mine.

I'm also thinking of putting all Model 301 info on the same page.

Either way, the link will be on

dale, kg5u

Dale Martin, KG5U