Fwd: [TenTec] Re: [CW] Kachina vs. Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Fwd: [TenTec] Re: [CW] Kachina vs. Omni VI+
From: chestert@pressroom.com (Chester Alderman)
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 1998 15:15:43 -0400
--=====================_16864275==_.ALT

Fortunately most hams who frequent the TenTec reflector are not like this one:

At 10:46 AM 9/7/98 -0400, you wrote:

> In a message dated 9/6/98 8:48:26 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> chestert@pressroom.com writes:
>
> > chestert@pressroom.com
>

> Thanks for your assuming imput, I have in fact read the manual from front
> to back and have seen the menu selection in "menu 3" that allows you to do
> that.
> Unfortunatly that is NOT my problem. My problem is that the clock resets to
> 12:00 and the
> frequency no matter what band your on resets back to 14.000.00. when you
turn
> the power off
> to the rig.

> As I said to that last person that told me to read the manual in this
> group " go fuck yourself!!!! .

> I indeed have read the manual and could not
> solve my problem so I went to the mail reflector for assistance. I have
> received many notes of assistance and only two gave
> me smartass replies!!!!!!! 73 my friend
>
> /Kevin - K1KEG

Chester Alderman
Tom - W4BQF
chestert@pressroom.com

--=====================_16864275==_.ALT

Fortunately most hams who frequent the TenTec reflector are not like this
one:<br>
At 10:46 AM 9/7/98 -0400, you wrote: <br>
Daylight Time, <br>
chestert@pressroom.com writes: <br>
&gt; chestert@pressroom.com <br>
Thanks for your assuming imput, I have in fact read the manual from front
to back and have seen the menu selection in &quot;menu 3&quot; that
allows you to do that. <br>
Unfortunatly that is NOT my problem. My problem is that the clock resets
to 12:00 and the <br>
frequency no matter what band your on resets back to 14.000.00. when you
turn the power off <br>
to the rig. </blockquote><br>
read the manual in this <br>
group &quot; go fuck yourself!!!! . </blockquote><br>
solve my problem so I went to the mail reflector for assistance. I have
received many notes of assistance and only two gave <br>
me smartass replies!!!!!!! 73 my friend <br>
/Kevin - K1KEG </blockquote><br>

Chester Alderman<br>
<b>Tom - W4BQF<br>
</u></html>