[TenTec] RE 1200 dollar radio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE 1200 dollar radio
From: peplasters@rockford.com (Paul Plasters)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 10:20:08 -0500
Gosh, if it included all the 6, 2, 220, 440 bands as well, it would be
worth MORE.  You would have to buy several less radios!  I only would want
it for mobile, small, yet good worker.  You could use it for emergency
work, field day etc.  The OMNI VI + is great for fixed station use.  Any
smaller and it would cramp our full size Americain fingers to reach the
buttons etc.  Features?  It already has more than I know how to use. Of
course, I do not get to spend many many hours in front of it, as I have
other obligations also.
I started to say, that a shell that you could plug and unplug different
band units from might work, but heck I have just described the Scout.
I seem to be losing ground in this contest, so will just read all the other
suggestions and nod agreeably etc.
73 Paul WA9FFL
Ride to live
Live to ride