[TenTec] DX4WIN

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] DX4WIN
From: jwwhite@gate.net (Jim White)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 20:22:48 -0400
Hi, Sorry, I must have typed the VI wrong- it's an omni VI +--also run
IC706, I bought it when it first came out, and intended to use it mobile,
but so far it's unused except a few times I fired it up on CW- I've got the
250HZ CW filter in it.. The later MKII has (I think ) two filter positions
available..Re; DX4WIN, I downloaded the freeware (demo) version, but it has
no radio control enabled, so I couldn't try it with the Omni..Guess I gotta
buy to try.  .BTW my beam, designed by AB4GX
can be seen on the net by going to:  http://24.3.65.161  then follow the
links to "20M yagi" --Good design job by Ken AB4GX- does well on DX, for a
lightweight beam   '73 Jim W. K1EXE