[TenTec] AB4GX Yagi

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] AB4GX Yagi
From: jwwhite@gate.net (Jim White)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 17:54:40 -0400
Hi, The Radio shack rotor will work fine, assuming you build it like the
drawing, that is.. It only weghs 14 pounds, as shown, and is an easy
one-hand set up.-That's a factor for me 'cuz I'm working alone with a real
bad back..The rotor in the picture is a Rad Shack job..
    For those that missed it, I'm describing a Yagi designed by Ken Kemski
AB4GX-It's a 20m short yagi built for Florida WX conditions (windy) very
light,and (as he describes it ) very "willowy"  It can be seen on the web
at;  http://24.3.65.161 I sent him a pic of mine, and he posted it on his
web site.. I have the Magazine article, so I can provide copies if the web
pics are too hard to read.. As you can see in the web pic, it's only up
about 23 feet, but does an pretty good job.
    After the heat goes away here I'll raise it up the other 17-18 feet
 Thanks, '73 Jim W. K1EXE